A majority of workers say they have more meetings today than they did 10 years ago, and more than half of those (56%) are either virtual or a combination of virtual and in-person. But are meetings getting better? We surveyed more than 3,000 people across geographies and generations to understand the biggest problems with everyday meetings, and how they can be resolved.
Our e-book includes 10 tips to make meetings more productive and collaborative, whether you’re running one or just participating:
- Share your meeting agenda.
- Invite internal and external partners to join your meeting.
- Access previous meeting notes and recordings for more context.
- Use Microsoft Teams Rooms to start your meeting right away.
- Record your meeting.
- Adjust settings before you join.
- Share your content and collaborate easily.
- Use integrated audio conferencing for attendees without Internet.
- Share meeting recordings and meeting notes.
- Schedule follow-up meetings if needed.
Microsoft Tech for Social Impact Team
Source: Microsoft Tech for Social Impact Team email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?